Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Mandaue are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and local tours. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Mandaue
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Mandaue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Mandaue gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°C