Unfortunately the Hotel was under renovations so entrance was a bit chaotic but staff managed to unload efficiently. I had two rooms on different floors. The family room was renovated but the other room wasn't. I found the shower in the family room to be one of the best experienced in all the hotels I have been to. Beds were comfortable. My sister and niece said their room was ok. Location was excellent, with shopping, restaurants very close by. We did venture up to the bar on the 27th floor but was told it was full which was a disappointment as we were leaving the next day. Definitely will return to this Hotel and hopefully renovations will be complete.
I stayed at Lanson Place for 8 nights.
Hotel is located really central in Causeway Bay - close to convenience stores and good restaurants (Xiao Long Bao is across the road).
- Comfortable, well-sized room.
- Hotel guests are given a Handy phone with free 3G across the city and free international calls to some countries. I can't overstate how great it was having a free phone with access to Google Maps.
- Hotel room was full of free goodies (food, drinks, etc) upon check-in
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly.
- Free access to gym.
- Access to laundry room in hotel.
- All staff seem to be fluent in English.
- Gym is okay, but treadmills are mostly not functional.
- Room AC seems to be set to 14 degrees and I couldn't change it
- Standard pillow given is the worst. Didn't realise until the last day that there was a "pillow menu" (hidden in a draw of the desk).
- It would be great if they turned the ground floor sit-down area of the hotel into a casual cafe or something. To introduce a little bit of liveliness into the hotel. I went days without seeing people sometimes.
All in all, would happily stay here again!!
Traveller from Melbourne, Australia
Nestled in the centre of Causeway Bay, the true heart of Hong Kong, sits the exclusive Lanson Place Hotel, a stylish boutique …More
Great location, can get good food just a minute of walk, shopping mall & train & bus stations just minutes away.
Small room, I mean really really small room, even though I got upgraded by the very nice staff.
Stylish lobby & reception.
Given the nature of hotels in HK esp this hotel hk island area (cwb).
This hotel surprises me. Nice staff. Great lobby. Great conciege service. Clean rooms. Quiet. Close to attraction and MTR station. More importantly. All comes with a great low price!!
The BEST WESTERN Hotel Causeway Bay is a 40-story high-rise located in Causeway Bay - the center of Hong Kong Island adjacent …More
Also referred to as East Point, Causeway Bay is a shoppers’ delight. This high-density district is home to a large number of trendy stores, shopping malls, the 13-story Sogo Department Store, and Times Square indoor shopping complex. Here, both local and imported fashion labels hang side by side. Many stores are open until the wee hours.