- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Roppongi Hotel S
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Luxury Double Room, Non Smoking
Modern Japanese Style Room, Lin
Modern Japanese Style Room, Ren
Modern Japanese Style Room, Zen
Semi Suite Room Garden Suite
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Designer Room (Partially low ceiling)
Standard Run of the House
Premium Run of the House
About this area
In the city centre, Roppongi Hotel S is in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and NHK Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.
- Tokyo Midtown - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 7 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 10 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 13 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 37 min drive
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coconoma – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Roppongi Hotel S
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We highly enjoyed our stay here and all were polite.