Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Tokyo hotel in Akasaka, near Tokyo Midtown
Popular property highlights
Located in Akasaka, this luxury hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Suntory Hall, Tokyo Midtown and Tokyo Tower. Roppongi Hills and Hibiya Park are also within 1 mile (2 km). Tameike-sanno Station is 5 minutes by foot and Roppongi-itchome Station is 6 minutes.
7 restaurants, an outdoor pool and 3 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 844 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and slippers, along with conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service are standard, as are TVs with satellite channels.
InterContinental ANA Tokyo
In addition to an outdoor pool and a kid's pool, InterContinental ANA Tokyo provides a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
InterContinental ANA Tokyo is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 844
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 37
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
InterContinental ANA Tokyo has 7 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4211 for adults and JPY 2489 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 67000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Hotel
- InterContinental ANA Tokyo
- InterContinental ANA
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Pool access available from 10 AM to 5 PM. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.