Overview of The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Single Room (No View)
Hollywood Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room (1 Hyder Bed, 1 Sofa Bed)
Family Room, 1 Hyder Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
Premium Comfort Single Room
Premier Twin Room
Premier Double Room
Premium Superior Twin Room
Universal Deluxe Twin Room
Double Room (Single Use)
Comfort Double Room
Premium Deluxe Twin
(Room for 3 Only) Superior Twin + Extra Bed
(Room for 3 Only) Premium Superior Twin Room + Extra Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Collaboration Suite Room
About this area
Near a metro station, The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda is in Tokyo's Ota neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Zepp Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tokyo Tower and Rainbow Bridge. KidZania Tokyo and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Haneda Airport International Terminal Station is just steps away.
- Tokyo International Airport International Terminal Observation Deck - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Big Sight - 12 min drive
- Toyosu Market - 13 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 14 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 14 min drive
- Haneda Airport International Terminal Station - 1 min walk
- Anamoriinari Station - 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tailwind – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booked in "Transit Room Boarding Pass Required" room types must contact the property in advance with their flight number, and approximate check-in and check-out times. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email. These guestroom are located in the customs area of the airport and only international travelers can access the property (boarding pass required).
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2550 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Park Hotel Haneda Tokyo
- Royal Park Hotel Haneda
- Royal Park Haneda Tokyo
- Royal Park Haneda
- Royal Park Hotel The Haneda Tokyo, Japan
- The Royal Park Tokyo Haneda
- The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda Hotel
- The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda Tokyo
- The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The location of the hotel actually as part of Haneda International Airport is fantastic. Made it simple to walk to the check in counter without going outside. Our room, 661, was at the absolute furthest point of the hall. Honestly the worst. I complained on checkout and was told it was quiet. The hotel was not full so I don't know why they put us there. No room service in the morning - only from something like 4pm - 10 pm. Who ever heard of such a thing. The front desk were very unfriendly and not helpful. I asked about getting a cart to take our bags to the airport and was told I had to go into the airport to get one. I did and on my return found a cart carousel right at the hotel entrance with multiple carts just waiting to be used. The restaurant was nice and the staff in there very nice. I'm torn as to whether I would stay here again.