Overview of Hotel Yanagibasi - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Fourth Room (4 People)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Taito neighbourhood, Hotel Yanagibasi - Hostel is near a metro station. KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Tokyo Midtown. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-nihombashi Station is 7 minutes by foot and Bakuroyokoyama Station is 8 minutes.
- Sensō-ji Temple - 10 min drive
- Ueno Park - 11 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 11 min drive
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 11 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 15 min drive
- Asakusabashi Station - 2 min walk
- Higashi-nihombashi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Hotel Yanagibasi - Hostel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Old facilities but clean. Nice and efficient staff.