Tianjin Hotels from P2,808
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Visitors to Tianjin are sure to enjoy the rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theatre and cafes.
- There are 307 hotels and other accommodation options in Tianjin
- The closest major airport is in Tianjin (TSN-Binhai Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tangshan (TVS-Sannuhe), 37.6 mi (60.4 km) away
Getting around Tianjin
With so many choices for transport, seeing Tianjin is easy. You can access metro transport at Xiaodian Station, Fengchanhe Station and Huabeijituan Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tianjin Wuqing Station, Tianjin Beicang Station or Tianjin Yangcun Station.
Dressing for Tianjin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- Tianjin gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C