Visitors can enjoy all that Tongzhou has to offer including the temples, art and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include CCTV Headquarters, Hongqiao Market and Temple of Heaven.
- You'll find 1345 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tongzhou
Nearby metro stations include Tuqiao Station, Linheli Station and Liyuan Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Tongzhou
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tongzhou is 593 millimetres
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C