Visitors can enjoy all that Shunyi has to offer including the theme park, golf courses and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. A top sight in the area is Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1346 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Shunyi
Take advantage of metro transport at Fengbo Station, Shunyi Station and Shimen Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Shunyi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Shunyi gets about 593 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -8°C