Da Nang Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Da Nang
Travellers to Da Nang give high marks for the beaches and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its mountains and seafood. Top sights in the city include Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- There are 816 hotels and other accommodation options in Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Getting around Da Nang
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Da Nang Station. Da Nang might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Da Nang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Da Nang gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C