Tanjung Tokong Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tanjong Tokong
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Tanjong Tokong, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Kek Lok Si Temple, TESCO and Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Tanjong Tokong
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tanjong Tokong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 68 millimetres of rain falls on Tanjong Tokong each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C