- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of G Hotel Gurney
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, G Hotel Gurney is in Downtown George Town neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. KOMTAR and Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza. ESCAPE Adventureplay and Penang Avatar Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- Gurney Plaza - 5 min walk
- Penang Adventist Hospital - 16 min walk
- Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre - 8 min drive
- Loh guan Lye Specialist Centre - 9 min drive
- Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple - 12 min drive
- Penang Sentral - 43 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Taste Cafe – Al fresco dining buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- G Lounge – Open for happy hour.
- Tree Bar – Bar offering Halal dishes. Open daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
G Hotel Gurney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 34 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service