- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
South San Francisco
Located in South San Francisco, Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North is in an area with good airport proximity. Van Ness Avenue and Castro Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Twin Peaks and Golden Gate Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Cow Palace or Oracle Park.Visit our South San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco Bay - 3 min drive
- San Francisco State University - 14 min drive
- San Francisco Zoo - 20 min drive
- Twin Peaks - 21 min drive
- University of California San Francisco - 26 min drive
- South San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- San Bruno Station - 4 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- IHOP – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 11 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I believe the initial drafting the itinerary was the best part of the whole experience. But as soon as I got on the premises, I seen enough to cringe, the room smelt of bleach and the rug seemed “sticky” and was dirty. The dead bolt on the door did not work. And as for the shower faucet, while trying to use it, was difficult to turn on. So I did not bother with it anymore. Overall stay was brief, and was charged I guess a deposit “fee” ($100.00) on top of the charge of the room which I was told is refundable. I need my refund back. I believe because of the pandemic, the premises did not look like the advertisement. With regards, Maxine Boykin