Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Minoh has to offer including the parks, its breweries and cafes. The secluded and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Osaka Science Museum, Osaka Castle and Legoland Discovery Center.
- You'll find 1157 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) away
Getting around Minoh
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Minoo Station, Minoh Makiochi Station or Minoh Sakurai Station. Minoh might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Minoh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Minoh gets about 1577 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C