Mandaluyong Hotels from P550
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Mandaluyong are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Ayala Center and Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- You'll find 1052 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mandaluyong
Walk to nearby metro stations like Boni Avenue Station, Shaw Boulevard Station and Ortigas Avenue Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Mandaluyong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mandaluyong is 2058 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are March and December with an average of 21°C