Ma Wan Hotels from P1,427
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2020
Visiting Ma Wan
Visitors can enjoy all that Ma Wan has to offer including the shopping, beaches and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums. Hong Kong Disneyland, Sky 100 and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Ma Wan
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Dressing for Ma Wan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Ma Wan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 14°C