Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laie, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Cultural and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its temples. Around the area, top sights include USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial and Polynesian Cultural Center.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Laie
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Dressing for Laie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Laie gets about 1632 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 16°C