Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Kahuku give high marks for the beaches and pristine golf courses. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its seafood. Around the area, top sights include Polynesian Cultural Center, Banzai Pipeline and Dole Plantation.
- There are 149 hotels and other accommodation options in Kahuku
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) away
Dressing for Kahuku
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 1632 millimetres of rain falls on Kahuku each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 16°C