Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hauula, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial and Aloha Tower.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Hauula
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away
Dressing for Hauula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 25°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Hauula gets about 1632 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°C