Kota Belud Hotels from P595
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
Visiting Kota Belud
Visitors can enjoy all that Kota Belud has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights in the area include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kudat (KUD), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away
Dressing for Kota Belud
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kota Belud is 93 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while March and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C