Overview of Sheraton Waikiki
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (High Floor, Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (High Floor, Renovated Room)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Renovated Room)
Club Room, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Deluxe Renovated Room)
Luxury Room, Multiple Beds, Oceanfront (Larger Guest Room, Renovated)
Club Suite, Business Lounge Access, Oceanfront (Malia, Renovated Room)
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access (Kai, Renovated Room)
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access (Ohana, Larger Suite, Renovated)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View (Renovated Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View (Renovated Room)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View (Renovated Room)
About this area
Located near the beach, Sheraton Waikiki is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, parasailing and sailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Waikiki Beach - 1 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 2 min walk
- International Market Place - 5 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 8 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 20 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- RumFire – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Edge of Waikiki – Poolside cocktail bar offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
- Kai Market – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Hapas Pizza – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 41.39 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 16.00 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 120.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - GE/TA-069-973-6064-01. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
We have stayed there many times but this time most of the eating places in the hotel were closed due to covid19 and there was construction going on. I think the resort fee of $41.39 US per day is extremely high this covers basically wifi and phone calls and with the size of the hotel this cash flow to the hotel daily must be a staggering amount.