Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Fujisawa has to offer including the monuments, sightseeing tours and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Yokohama Stadium and Landmark Tower.
- You'll find 198 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Yokohama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fujisawa
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Fujisawa Zengyo Station, Fujisawa-Hommachi Station or Fujisawa Mutsuai-Nichidaimae Station. Fujisawa might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fujisawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Fujisawa gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C