Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Enoshima has to offer including the beaches, monuments and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Sankei-en Park and Yokohama Stadium.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Enoshima
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Enoshima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 1155 millimetres of rain falls on Enoshima each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C