Bukit Fraser Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Bukit Fraser
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukit Fraser has to offer including the golf courses and waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Bukit Fraser
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 41.7 mi (67.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bukit Fraser
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Bukit Fraser gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C