Angeles City Hotels from P950
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Visiting Angeles City
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Angeles City, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and shopping. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment and casinos.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodation options in Angeles City
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 32.9 mi (53 km) away
Dressing for Angeles City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Angeles City is 56 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C