Visitors can enjoy all that Mariveles has to offer including the wineries and forests. In Mariveles, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away.
Dressing for Mariveles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Mariveles gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C