Mariveles Hotels from P1,429
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Mariveles has to offer including the wineries and forests. In Mariveles, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away.
Dressing for Mariveles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Mariveles gets about 60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C