Travellers to Baliuag will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away.
Dressing for Baliuag
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 56 millimetres of rain falls on Baliuag each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F