- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sakaimachi Street
- 3 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Otaru Music Box Museum
- 7 min walk
- Sapporo (OKD-Okadama)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Otaru, Otarunai Backpackers' Hostel MorinoKi is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ironaifuto Park and Temiya Cave, while Otaru Music Box Museum and Otaru City Art Museum are cultural highlights. Otaru Aquarium and Otaru Kihinkan are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hostel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Otaru travel guide
- Sakaimachi Street - 3 min walk
- Suitengu - 4 min walk
- Otaru Music Box Museum - 7 min walk
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 15 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 18 min walk
- Hoshimi Station - 18 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 73 min drive
About this property
Otarunai Backpackers' Hostel MorinoKi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 7 AM-10 AM</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 3 PM-10 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Early check-in is not available. Luggage storage is not available before 3 PM.
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Air conditioning is not provided. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Backpackers' Hostel MorinoKi
- Otarunai Backpackers' MorinoKi
- Backpackers' MorinoKi
- The Otarunai Backpackers' Hostel Morinoki Otaru Hokkaido
- Otarunai Backpackers' Hostel MorinoKi Otaru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Small, cosy hostel with a cute Corgi named Hug. The staff of this hostel are lovely and the atmosphere is relaxing. Great place to stay if you want to explore Otaru