Tsuen Wan Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tsuen Wan
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tsuen Wan, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Hong Kong Disneyland, Mong Kok Computer Centre and Ladies' Market.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Tsuen Wan
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) away
Getting around Tsuen Wan
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Hong Kong Tsuen Wan Station, Tsuen Wan Station or Hong Kong Tsuen Wan West Station. Tsuen Wan might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tsuen Wan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tsuen Wan is 81 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°C