- Liked: Staff & service
- Hamacho Park
- 6 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- 2 min drive
- Asakusa Public Hall
- 14 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chuo neighbourhood, APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami is near a metro station. Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Toyosu Market. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for KidZania Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Hamacho Park - 6 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 5 min drive
- Asakusa Public Hall - 14 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 16 min drive
- Morishita Station - 7 min walk
- Bakurochou Station - 18 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ashirwad（アシルワード） – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2100 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki Minami Tokyo
- APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki Minami
- APA Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki Minami Tokyo
- APA Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki Minami
- APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki Minami Tokyo
- APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki Minami
- APA Nihombashi-Hamachoeki Minami Tokyo
- APA Nihombashi-Hamachoeki Minami
- APA Hotel Nihonbashi Hamachoeki Minami
- APA NihombashiHamachoeki Mina
- APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami Hotel
- APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami Tokyo
- APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The rooms had a stench of body odour that did not disappear. Location was average.