Telipok Hotels from P757
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Travellers to Telipok will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include 1 Borneo Hypermall, Likas Stadium and Sabah State Mosque.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Telipok
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Telipok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Telipok gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°F, while June and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F