Top hotels in Sapporo
Reviewed on Apr 30, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Top things to do in Sapporo
Unlimited Prepaid Nano SIM Card for Japan
Sapporo Airport Same Day Luggage Services
Kimono Rental & Japanese Harp (Koto) Experience
Sapporo Beach Vacation
The smell of salty sea air and beautiful ocean views are just the start of things to look forward to during your Sapporo vacation. If you want to save on your trip to Sapporo, we'll let you in on a secret — go with one of our Sapporo packages. Lock in one near Zenibako Beach, only 11 miles (17 km) from the center of town and a popular place to base yourself. Alternatively, pick a package that puts you close to Otamoi Beach, another tempting strip of coast. Whichever you choose, you'll be left with extra money in your budget to play with.
Things You Should Know About Sapporo
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Sapporo beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Apartments, like Hostel Canal View and PINN-N4E2, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Not a fan of endlessly reaching for your wallet while on vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Sapporo are the ideal solution.
- Eager to know what Sapporo has to offer? You can't go past insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 1,883,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Sapporo things to do page, too.
- Sapporo JR Tower is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Sapporo vacation deals.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Sapporo vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Sapporo vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Sapporo?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Sapporo?
- JR Hokkaido Kitaca IC Card
- Sapporo TV Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- Explore Lake Shikotsu, Toya & Mount Usu
- Explore Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival (Night Tour)
- Book a local : Sightseeing in Hokkaido
- Japanese Food tour in Sapporo (Hokkaido)