Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Ranau, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountains. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights in the area include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 47.1 mi (75.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ranau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ranau is 93 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas May and October are often coldest, averaging 24°C