Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pengerang has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Changi Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Pengerang
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away
Dressing for Pengerang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 2426 millimetres of rain falls on Pengerang each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C