Bandar Penawar Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bandar Penawar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bandar Penawar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its waterparks and theme park. A top sight in the area is Changi Museum.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Bandar Penawar
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 24 mi (38.7 km) away
Dressing for Bandar Penawar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 2426 millimetres of rain falls on Bandar Penawar each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C