- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Twin Room
Classic Twin Room
About this area
Located in Pasig's Ortigas Center neighbourhood, The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. RCBC Plaza and Quezon Memorial Circle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Smart Araneta Coliseum or Cuneta Astrodome. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Pasig travel guide
- Greenhills Shopping Center - 11 min drive
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 15 min drive
- Smart Araneta Coliseum - 15 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 18 min drive
- SM Makati - 19 min drive
- Manila Pandacan Station - 8 min drive
- Ortigas Avenue Station - 16 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cuisine-Chef and Brewer – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tullys – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 400 for adults and PHP 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities