- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Shangri-La Residences at the Fort, Manila
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Residences
Two Bedroom Residences
About this area
Located in Taguig, Shangri-La Residences at the Fort, Manila is connected to a shopping centre. Glorietta Mall and Venice Grand Canal Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Cuneta Astrodome or Mall of Asia Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 5 min walk
- Fort Bonifacio - 17 min walk
- A. Venue Mall - 4 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 10 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 12 min drive
- Ayala Station - 3 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Shangri-La Residences at the Fort, Manila
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 6000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1450 for adults and PHP 725 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2950 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: PHP 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The ShangriLa Residences are in the same building as the ShangriLa Hotel and share the same gym and other amenities. The Residences are on lower floors versus the regular hotel rooms and do not have housekeeping services on weekends. A 1 bedroom residence is more than twice the size of a regular hotel room and the residence includes a kitchen (stove top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker, hot water, but no oven), and most importantly, a washer/dryer. Don’t expect to run too many loads through the washer/dryer. The unit takes a very long time to wash and dry. It is extremely quiet though. Overall, the Residences is great if you are planning a longer stay in BGC.