- St Luke's Medical Center Global City
- 5 min walk
- Glorietta Mall
- 4 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall
- 13 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 5 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 4 min drive
- Ayala Center - 4 min drive
- Makati Medical Center - 5 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 13 min drive
- Guadalupe Station - 3 min drive
- Manila EDSA Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- High Street Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Samba – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Canton Road – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Raging Bull Burgers – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
This smoke-free hotel features 15 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 2 poolside bars, 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour health club are on-site. All 576 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and TVs with cable channels. Minibars, separate bathtubs and showers and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 5000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1450 for adults and PHP 725 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: PHP 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La Fort Manila Hotel Taguig
- Shangri-La Fort Manila Hotel
- Shangri-La Fort Manila Taguig
- Shangri-La Fort Manila
- Shangri La At The Fort, Manila
- Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila Hotel
- Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila Taguig
- Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila Hotel Taguig
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10:30 AM: PHP 1450 for adults and PHP 725 for children
- 15 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kids pool
- Spa services onsite
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Playground on site
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of treatment rooms - 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is - 12
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Free bicycles on site
Where to eat
Truly impressed by the superb service level executed by staff across all functions - front desk, concierge, F&B, logistics, etc.