The pool is clean and have a good so rounding.you can relax better.
Overview of Armada Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Manila's Malate neighbourhood, Armada Hotel is in the city centre and near the bay. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Smart Araneta Coliseum or Ninoy Aquino Stadium.
- Star City - 16 min walk
- Rizal Park - 2 min drive
- U.S. Embassy - 3 min drive
- Manila Ocean Park - 3 min drive
- Manila Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 2 min drive
- Quirino Avenue LRT Station - 12 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Caliber Cafe – Al fresco dining café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 2000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 550 for adults and PHP 275 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: PHP 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Not worth the money!
Definitely not worth the price. Many things mentioned in ad are no longer available; no bar next to pool; no bar downstairs. Pool had 3 sun loungers. Water temp was excellent! Tall buildings block the sun at different times. * Our air conditioning woke up up to a large pool of water dripping from the ceiling. Our suitcase was right next to it but thank God it missed destroying our clothes and electronics! There was a black mold growing in the shower area and bathroom. The breakfast buffet was almost gone when we got there at 8:30 and they didn’t bring any more out; no eggs of any kind; no juices either. It is in a bad area because buildings are being torn down all around the hotel on every side; it’s like a scene out of a war movie; looks like it was bombed! Will I ever go back? “No”.