Long Island City Hotels from P3,192
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Visiting Long Island City
Travellers to Long Island City give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and local tours. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, cafes and museums. Bloomingdale's, Chrysler Building and Barney's are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1504 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away
Getting around Long Island City
With so many ways to get around, exploring Long Island City is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at 23 St. - Ely Av. Station, Long Island City - Court Sq. Station and Queensboro Plaza Station. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Long Island City Hunterspoint Avenue Station or Long Island City Station.
Dressing for Long Island City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Long Island City gets about 1269 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C