- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Zedwell Piccadilly
Choose dates to view prices
Cocoon 1 (No Window)
Cocoon 2 (No Window)
Cocoon 3 (No Window)
Cocoon 4 (No Window)
Cocoon 6 (No Window)
Cocoon 8 (No Window)
Accessible Cocoon (No Window)
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Zedwell Piccadilly is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Piccadilly and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Sky Garden and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed.Visit our London travel guide
- Piccadilly Circus - 1 min walk
- Leicester Square - 2 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 6 min walk
- Oxford Street - 8 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 16 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service