- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Twin Lakes Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Twin Lakes Hotel is located in Laurel. Spendido Golf Course and The Riviera Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ayala Malls Serin and Summit Ridge Promenade. Don't miss out on a visit to Sky Ranch.Visit our Laurel travel guide
- Caleruega Church - 14 min drive
- Sky Ranch - 18 min drive
- Ayala Malls Serin - 22 min drive
- Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria - 31 min drive
- Picnic Grove - 40 min drive
About this property
Twin Lakes Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 2000 per stay
- Spa fee: PHP 799 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 649 for adults and PHP 325 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view and the staff. But thr bathroom fixtures need upgrading.