The service is average. There were no complimentary bottle water on weekdays.
Overview of Hotel Sentral Kuantan
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Express Room (Room Only)
Express Room with Breakfast
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Hotel Sentral Kuantan is in a walkable area with good shopping. Wan Fo Tien Temple and Kuan Ti Kong Chinese Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gelora Park and Teluk Cempedak Beach. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Kuantan travel guide
- Heroes Museum - 7 min walk
- Darul Makmur Stadium - 5 min drive
- Wan Fo Tien Temple - 10 min drive
- Kuantan Recreational Parks - 11 min drive
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo - 12 min drive
- Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah) - 17 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sentral Kuantan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 19 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service