Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kisarazu has to offer including the sightseeing tours, seaside and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Tokyo, Kawasaki Daishi and Sankei-en Park.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Kisarazu
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 36 mi (58 km) away
Getting around Kisarazu
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kisarazu Higashi-Kiyokawa Station, Kisarazu Kazusa-Kiyokawa Station or Kisarazu Gion Station. Kisarazu might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kisarazu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 52 millimetres of rain falls on Kisarazu each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C