Keningau Hotels from P568
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Keningau has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Keningau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Keningau gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas October and March are often coldest, averaging 24°C