Overview of Sento Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Room (with Living Room)
Executive Room (with Bathtub)
About this area
Located in Keningau, Sento Hotel is in the city centre. Local points of interest include Keningau Oath Stone, Crocker Range Park, and Pusat Sejadi Crocker/Crocker Nature Centre.
- Keningau Oath Stone - 17 min walk
- Crocker Range Park - 14 min drive
- Pusat Sejadi Crocker/Crocker Nature Centre - 15 min drive
- Sabah Agricultural Park - 30 min drive
- Nurul Hidayah Pekan Bongawan Mosque - 68 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rooftop Garden – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 12.70 for adults and MYR 12.70 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sento Hotel Hotel
- Sento Hotel Keningau
- Sento Hotel Hotel Keningau