Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Kaaawa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial and Aloha Tower.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Kaaawa
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Dressing for Kaaawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1343 millimetres of rain falls on Kaaawa each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 30°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F