Daerah Kulai Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Kulaijaya District
Visitors to Kulaijaya District are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Kulaijaya District
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kulaijaya District
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kulaijaya District is 76 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and June with an average of 23°C