I was pleased with my stay, though the hotel was in middle of a major renovation. The parts of the hotel that haven't been renovated are showing the signs of age, but it is clean and friendly and in a very good location.
Stayed 4 nights in the comfort room.
Staff were warm and welcoming. Room was a bit small but the space was very well thought out and had all your essentials.
You'll want to 📷 every nook and cranny of this place!
Thank you for such an enjoyable stay TUVE
I stayed at Lanson Place for 8 nights.
Hotel is located really central in Causeway Bay - close to convenience stores and good restaurants (Xiao Long Bao is across the road).
- Comfortable, well-sized room.
- Hotel guests are given a Handy phone with free 3G across the city and free international calls to some countries. I can't overstate how great it was having a free phone with access to Google Maps.
- Hotel room was full of free goodies (food, drinks, etc) upon check-in
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly.
- Free access to gym.
- Access to laundry room in hotel.
- All staff seem to be fluent in English.
- Gym is okay, but treadmills are mostly not functional.
- Room AC seems to be set to 14 degrees and I couldn't change it
- Standard pillow given is the worst. Didn't realise until the last day that there was a "pillow menu" (hidden in a draw of the desk).
- It would be great if they turned the ground floor sit-down area of the hotel into a casual cafe or something. To introduce a little bit of liveliness into the hotel. I went days without seeing people sometimes.
All in all, would happily stay here again!!
Traveller from Melbourne, Australia
Nestled in the centre of Causeway Bay, the true heart of Hong Kong, sits the exclusive Lanson Place Hotel, a stylish boutique …More
"Beautiful hotel with all the amenities you need."
Our stay was a very pleasant one - staff were very helpful, nice and the welcome fruit tray and cookies were a nice touch to a wonderful stay. As well, providing the room with complimentary water daily was greatly appreciated. The hotel was very clean and well-maintained.
Great location, can get good food just a minute of walk, shopping mall & train & bus stations just minutes away.
Small room, I mean really really small room, even though I got upgraded by the very nice staff.
Stylish lobby & reception.
"Good location, great service, excellent facilities"
Quality hotel that's conveniently located to Causeway Bay transportation, multiple shopping centers (Times Square), racetrack, and (if you don't mind walking a bit) Wan Chai. Well-lighted rooms (both natural and electric sources) with comfortable bedding, nice furnishings, large soundproof windows, roomy bathroom, and more. Helpful staff in all parts of the facility. All in all has been a reliable place to stay over the years.
Set to open in November 1, 2009, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay is the first and only deluxe international brand …More
Also referred to as East Point, Causeway Bay is a shoppers’ delight. This high-density district is home to a large number of trendy stores, shopping malls, the 13-story Sogo Department Store, and Times Square indoor shopping complex. Here, both local and imported fashion labels hang side by side. Many stores are open until the wee hours.