Visitors can enjoy all that Zushi has to offer including the parks and beaches. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Sankei-en Park and Yokohama Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 198 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Yokohama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 55.7 mi (89.7 km) away
Getting around Zushi
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kamakura Zushi Station or Higashi-Zushi Station. Zushi may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Zushi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 1155 millimetres of rain falls on Zushi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C